Cant drag and drop from one sequence to another sequence in a different project.

Participant ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked up to version 14.7 I could take select clips and audio from one squence (a template) and drag and drop them into a different sequence. The program still switches from one sequence to the other but now a circle with a line through it shows up and it will not drop. (a drag a no drop opperation).

This is the same workflow I have used for many videos and has just stopped working in 14.7.

Is this the place to leave a bug report? :bug:

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cant drag and drop from one sequence to another sequence in a different project.

Participant ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked up to version 14.7 I could take select clips and audio from one squence (a template) and drag and drop them into a different sequence. The program still switches from one sequence to the other but now a circle with a line through it shows up and it will not drop. (a drag a no drop opperation).

This is the same workflow I have used for many videos and has just stopped working in 14.7.

Is this the place to leave a bug report? :bug:

TOPICS
Error or problem, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the track targets set to?

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2020 0
Participant ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is three layers of video and one audio, I can have three and one selected or four and two it doesn't matter if it matches or exceeds still wont drag and drop.

source targeting                                                  going here

2020-12-22 18_08_41-.png 2020-12-22 18_08_52-.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2020 0
Participant ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so is this confirmed bug?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2020 0
Enthusiast ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also on 14.7, and just tried your thing, and it works flawlessly. Can you copy and paste between projects, or is that also buggy?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2020 0
Participant ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I can, it's just that it overrides rather than inserts the clip. 

but it's good to know it must be some setting or something. Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2020 0
Enthusiast ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ctrl+shift+v should insert.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2020 1
Participant ,
Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats a workaround, Thanks Sami

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 22, 2020 0