Highlighted

Cant edit speed of keyframe

Participant ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I cant seem to edit the speed of my keyframes. see attached imageScreen Shot 2019-12-10 at 12.16.21 AM.png

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cant edit speed of keyframe

Participant ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I cant seem to edit the speed of my keyframes. see attached imageScreen Shot 2019-12-10 at 12.16.21 AM.png

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can adjust the speed of a clip by right-clicking the clip and choosing "Speed/Duration." https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/duration-speed.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMO Timeremapping is best done on the timeline.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx7cISpCtqs

http://cinecom.info/TrailerMusic - Learn time remapping in Premiere Pro and create dynamic speed changes like the dance moves from Bruno Mars - That's what I...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But, why do you say that you can't? I see all normal, explain what and how did you making it to try to help you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. I added a keyframe and where it says 100%, I can't change this. I want to change the speed of the keyframes not the whole clip. Normally I can drag this "100%" left and right or type over it but it wont let me. I can only drag the velicty line up to increase the speed so at least that is a workaround

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any idea why I can't edit the number??

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because it is not editable, never has been.

If it were it would be blue.

Use the timeline.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. I am trying to do speed ramping using the timeline, but I can't drag the line up and down to speed up or slow down the clip. When I make a keyframe, then click and drag (using the arrow tool) the line up or down it doesn't do anything.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Ann Bens LATEST
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines