• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant move clips on timeline!

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I was working on a video project and suddenly I was unable to move the clips that have been dragged onto my Premier Pro timeline. I'm able to watch the video I've created so far, but I can't move any of the clips on my timeline and I cant add anything else. I'm not sure if I've accidentally pressed a button or done something wrong but I hope someone knows a solution. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you didn't lock your project by accident.

justintaylor_0-1603825269797.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, and it is with the update, since i reverted back, it went back to working, updated again to check, and yes, same exact problem. I cannot move or do anything that i did when i reverted, and the changes i made on the timeline whilst on the previous version are all still there.
HELP! I want to use the new update!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The bug is related to floating panels where you can't use keyboard shortcuts or drag and drop. The workaround is to save your current workspace and restart Premiere. After that whenever your launch Premiere: close floating panels and choose: workspace> Reset to saved layout (alt + shift +0). This way you will restore your floating panels which will function as it should.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting. Good to know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines