Highlighted

Cant Render, Nor Export. Blue Bar stuck at 98% in premiere.

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone come across this issue on premiere 

Timeline cant render because of this.... 

Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 3.07.19 pm.png

Its been staying like this for nearly 3mins. 

I have a feeling that one of the videos are either corrupted or damaged. But, the timeline has all the footage there and its working perfectly fine. Only this blue bar can be seen. Not allowing me to render nor export. 

Any suggestions would be helpful to bypass this nonsense. 

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, Import, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cant Render, Nor Export. Blue Bar stuck at 98% in premiere.

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone come across this issue on premiere 

Timeline cant render because of this.... 

Screen Shot 2020-09-21 at 3.07.19 pm.png

Its been staying like this for nearly 3mins. 

I have a feeling that one of the videos are either corrupted or damaged. But, the timeline has all the footage there and its working perfectly fine. Only this blue bar can be seen. Not allowing me to render nor export. 

Any suggestions would be helpful to bypass this nonsense. 

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, Import, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try clearing your media cache: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/clear-cache.html

Pay close attention to step 2 for how to clear cache of all files before you open a project.

Also, if it's always happening around the 98% mark, do you have any effects on footage that far down that could be causing a problem?

What happens if you try to just export the last few percent in a new sequence, as a test?

Also, what happens if you remove the last few percent of this sequence and export? If this exports successfully then you can narrow the problem down to something in the clips, effects, or media cache in the end.

Clearing the medai cache is the easiest thing to try first, but note that if you have a ton of footage, the cache could take a long time to rebuild before you're able to export.

[Please use the "Reply" button under the FIRST POST to ensure replies sort properly.]

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 21, 2020 1