• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant start Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i buyed the whole stuff today and installed everything. Everything starts and works as intended but Premiere Pro. No Window, nothing. Just the Crashlog window opening almost as soon as i try to open it.

PS. If i try to run it in a older Version it does nothing at all. Not even a crashlog.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

You might try reinstalling PP using the Cleaner per below:

Be sure to run the Adobe Cleaner after you uninstall the programs and before you re-install them:
Also, reboot your computer between steps even if you are not asked to...

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Does it meet the minimum requirements?

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see in EDIT: below

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EDIT:

Im using the latest version (14.4)

Recreation: Opening the program over adobe creative cloud launcher, it crashes. Every other program works fine.

Hardware: Intel Core i7-9700 3.60GHz, 32GB ram, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might try reinstalling PP using the Cleaner per below:

Be sure to run the Adobe Cleaner after you uninstall the programs and before you re-install them:
Also, reboot your computer between steps even if you are not asked to...

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes thank you, this solved the problem in my case.

Have a great weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOPE!!! STILL NOT WORKING!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excited about spending another day of lost revenues tomorrow working on this gem of engineering trying to JUST GET IT TO LAUNCH.  THANKS SO MUCH!!!  I'm sure you wouldn't dream of giving me any sort of refund or credit.  Why would you.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@jjt46919968 

I'm sure since you get everything right, that you know this is a user to user forum. So, you're just yelling at us peers.

Your messages I see are not drawing in people to try and help. Hmmm... I wonder why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No the person who replied is an Adobe staff person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And so are you!  Aren't you supposed to help me, "ADOBE COMMUNITY PROFESSIONAL?"  Instead of lecturing a paying customer.  What sort of an outfit are you all operating anyways.  No wonder the crap malfunctions. 

Since I've now spent 4 days fixing your errors, let me do your job for you, you terrible, terrible company. 

To solve the problem - when Premiere Pro is loading, open Task Manager through CTRL+Alt+Del, click on Premiere Pro (you'll find it among 20000000 Adobe bloatware programs that run in the background killing your computer all the time), right click and go to properties and select "Run program as administrator."

Kill that instance, reboot and launch Premiere Pro not from the dinky Adobe Cloud Window, but by going Start-Programs-Premiere Pro, it will ask you to confirm permissions and finally boot. 

Thanks for nothing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once again your supposition is wrong. ACPs are simply peers of yours, experienece users of the software in question. You'll see 'Adobe Employee' on those that are such. You should really quit the yelling and gain a little perspective.

Sounds like you have permission problems. Can you create an Administrator user account and run it from there. Or perhaps your current user account has an issue, can you create another one and try running it from there.

BTW: I do in general agree with the comments about all the autoruns adobe uses, though I spot about 20 rather than 20 million.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines