Caption effect

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Can anybody tell me how can i create this kind of effect like that on this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPSSyEIzdSw

By planting fast-growing trees that nurture the soil and create a nutrient dense ground, local farmers are transforming exhausted lands into fertile and prod...
TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Feb 16, 2021
Ann Bens Adobe Community Professional , Feb 16, 2021
You can do this with the Ess Graphics panel. Keyframe each line of text over the animated shape. Ae is a better tool for this. Look for Lower third presets.  

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do this with the Ess Graphics panel.

Keyframe each line of text over the animated shape.

Ae is a better tool for this.

Look for Lower third presets.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh thank you so much for the helpful advice! Lower third presets are what i was looking for. Yes, AfterEffects is bettel tool for sure.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
aggelosmour AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*better

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines