• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Caption Formatting Not Updating / Changing on its Own

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that there have been problems with captions in Premiere for years, but I've experienced something that I never thought I would've had to deal with.

After spending 45 minutes yesterday trying to import and format captions, where my only way around bugs involved the closing and reopening of Premiere 5 or 6 times, my captions in my timeline have magically been reformated. When I open the captions panel to edit the formatting, they are set up just as I had left them yesterday, however, the formatting has changed in the timeline.

I'm at a literal loss for words. I'm overdue on a deadline and have no hope other than restarting from scratch, as nothing I seem to try can fix the formatting of the captions in the timeline.

Using CC 2019. Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post a screenshot of your caption panel, timeline, and program monitor.

At any point did you duplicate your caption stream?

Are you saying that the text in your caption panel reflects edits you made, but that the formatting is missing in the timeline, such as italics?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines