my one cannot show anywhere can type.

Thank You

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a reason you're still on CC 2017? There have been countless features, bug fixes, and performance improvements, including caption advancements since that version. The simplest thing to try is to open this project in the latest version of Premiere 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can find no way to create what you are seeing. Your Caption panel shows the font information "lit up." If a caption stream has no captions and is selected, the font info is dimmed out.

Also, the caption stream visible on the timeline has the default caption ("Type Caption Text Here"), and we can see the left hand end of a new caption pair, but there is nothing inside it. So I don't know what you are seeing. 

Create a new project, create a caption. Does it show correctly in the Caption panel?

You can also try resetting preferences.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines