Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

caption problem bug

Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.png

Im trying to working with the open caption and when i click the plus butten to create a new title i got error is saiyng ''there is not enough time available to insert a new caption between the current captain and next captain in the list'' and it try to puy the title in the middile of the caption clip instend of placing in on whare im on the timeline

Sorry for my bad english...

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The plus button attempts to insert a caption after the caption you have selected in the Caption Panel. If there is no space, you get that error/warning. If you have even one frame of sapce, it will add a caption of one frame.

The problem is how to insert space when you have many captions following that position, since you cannot just move a bunch of captions in an intuitive way. See this post:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/how-to-move-all-captions-at-once/m-p/10092170#M174806

and this post later in that thread:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/how-to-move-all-captions-at-once/m-p/11163048#M273792

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so basically I  need to select the last caption and then it work fine? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, if  you want to add to the end, just select the last caption, and the plus symbol should do the trick.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines