Captions in Premiere Pro 15.0

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm trying to align my captions in the new Premiere pro update but can't seem to get them far enough over to the left? Any suggestions?

I'm also trying to run two layers of captions and only one track is visible at a time. I want to run two tracks of captions on the left and right of my screen that should play simultaneously. 

Thanks,

Talya

dmvidpics 2021-03-15 at 14.42.33.png

dmvidpics 2021-03-15 at 14.44.31.pngdmvidpics 2021-03-15 at 14.44.36.png

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Formats, How to

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe that is as far left as you can go. As I think you have found, the adjustment is in the Essential Graphics Panel, Edit and then "Set Horizontal Position" in the Align and Transform section. If the grid is already set to bottom left, you cannot set the horizontal position under zero. If the grid is set to center, if will only allow up to -144.

Using regular text, not captions, can be positioned further to the left.

Two active caption tracks are not allowed at this point. And nesting will not do the trick: only the uppermost nest will show its active caption track.

Stan

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines