• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captions not centering

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I've been having issues with captions not centering at the bottom of the screen. The text alignment options in the captions panel don't enact any change either, wether the blocks and words are highlighted or not. Could it be because I am captioning a 1080p portrait video as oposed to landscape? It's almost as if the padding on the left is cemented in. Is there not a way for Premiere to automatically detect the frame size and center/drop lines accordingly (just like Youtube does)? Thanks for the help!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

...so we dont have to download unknown files: we help you, you help us. Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found changing the Captions Area, under Alignment Settings, to something higher than 80% worked well at fixing this! I changed it to about 90% and it looks way more centred.

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 12.38.32 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines