Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captions tab problem, Opens always while double clicking clip in bin

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I Have Premiere pro 2020, and it has an annoing feature. I could not find solution how to disable it:

I have imported  my material to Project(in a bin), but always when i doubleclick the clip it opes to Source View as it should

But lower window opens always Captions tab. This way you have to always find then bin again to view next clip.

Can you some how disable captions tab from opening while you want "Open in source monitor"

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see a way. Including that it will open the Captions Panel, even if it was closed.

If there were such a setting, it might be with the settings for how to handle key options for bins themselves.

Edit -> Preferences -> General 

Section for Bins.

I did not test whether changing those options might affect this behavior, but it is referring to how bins respond, not assets.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue in Premiere 2021. It's really annoying to have to keep closing those. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines