• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CAPTIONS!

Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't use captions very often, in fact it's been maybe a year or more since I used the tradition open and closed caption features within PP. Well, recently I went to use them and it was frustrating to say the least. Did I miss something, and did PP overhaul them? I also went ahead and opened an old project from about a year ago that I had used an open caption layer and upon opening, the caption layer wasn't even visible in the monitor. Once I poked around and got them to show up, the sizing and placement of the text was all over the place and way wrong. Sorry if I've been way out of the loop on this, but has anyone had a similar experience?

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Captions still have many problems. There have been bug and other fixes is almost every release. It is possible that a change affected your old file, but more likely that it was due to some other factor.

Open vs Closed and other factors make a difference on whether you are seeing a bug or have a corrupt project.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines