Highlighted

Capture error using AJA Mxf capture setting

Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When attempting to 'capture' from our studio input using the 'AJA Mxf Capture' setting in Premiere Pro I get a tiny dialogue window that appears after hitting record that says "Recorder Error - File Error' with an exclamation mark (and nothing else).

If I switch to the 'AJA Mov Capture' setting inside the Premiere Pro capture window it records just fine. Both AJA settings (Mxf & Mov) are set to 'Avid DNxHDSQ'.

Other editors and our tech support have mulled over this issue but no resolution.

Running PP 14.5.0 (the earlier version had the same problem - 14.4)

Windows 10 v1909 build 18363,1082

It's not a biggie, as this is only a backup recording to our Studio EVS system record, just frustrating.

It's something that appears to only affect me, in any of our online suites (tried 3 other suites), using my Adobe enterprise login. Any thoughts would be welcome. We're stumped!

TOPICS
Error or problem, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Capture error using AJA Mxf capture setting

Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When attempting to 'capture' from our studio input using the 'AJA Mxf Capture' setting in Premiere Pro I get a tiny dialogue window that appears after hitting record that says "Recorder Error - File Error' with an exclamation mark (and nothing else).

If I switch to the 'AJA Mov Capture' setting inside the Premiere Pro capture window it records just fine. Both AJA settings (Mxf & Mov) are set to 'Avid DNxHDSQ'.

Other editors and our tech support have mulled over this issue but no resolution.

Running PP 14.5.0 (the earlier version had the same problem - 14.4)

Windows 10 v1909 build 18363,1082

It's not a biggie, as this is only a backup recording to our Studio EVS system record, just frustrating.

It's something that appears to only affect me, in any of our online suites (tried 3 other suites), using my Adobe enterprise login. Any thoughts would be welcome. We're stumped!

TOPICS
Error or problem, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 26, 2020 0

Have something to add?