Highlighted

CC Preference syncing issues

Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to Sync my preference settings to the Creative Cloud and it never completes the sync.

In fact it causes my program to crash.

Anyone having the same issue or knows a work around?

Using 2019 imac on latest Catolina OS.

Premiere Version 14.3.1 (build 45)

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CC Preference syncing issues

Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to Sync my preference settings to the Creative Cloud and it never completes the sync.

In fact it causes my program to crash.

Anyone having the same issue or knows a work around?

Using 2019 imac on latest Catolina OS.

Premiere Version 14.3.1 (build 45)

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign out and in and try again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

gotta say it's rarely worked for me so I gave up trying to make it happen a year or so ago.  Now, if I want something like the keyboard shortcuts copied to a new system, I find them in the old system, email or copy them to a flash drive and put them in the appropriate place in the target system.  Saves a great deal of heartache.   Been at this way too long not to figure out the cheat...  searching here will usually tell you what files to look for and where to put them.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 0