• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC17 Bug - Morph Cut. Export in Premiere = Fine. Export in ME = "Analyzing in Background"

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2017 Jun 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched and did not find this particular problem in the archives.

Since upgrading to CC2017, ME will not analyze and properly render morph cuts. Exported videos will have "Analyzing in Background" displayed.

If I export from Premiere instead, it renders fine.

The problem has been repeated across at least a dozen different projects. It's a significant time suck not being able to use ME.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This bug still exists in CC 2018.

Some random morph cuts have 'Analyzing in Background' baked into the result file using AME, whild export directly from Premiere won't have this issue.

Since it's totally random to me, the workflow now is quite tedious: I have to make a marker for each morph cut (since I can't find a better way to quickly locate all the morph cuts, that's another problem), export dozens of timelines from AME, manually check the results one by one upon the markers I've made to see whether I need to re-export any of theme, and while re-exporting from Premiere I could do nothing but wait for the next.

This is crazy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto...hours this week working in Premiere 2018 because of Morph Cut.."analyzing in background" not going away...back to crossfades...hate em but that's all I have unless I want to cover them with overlays...and that doesn't make sense most of the time.  Adobe...are you listening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2017 Nov 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still have this issue. I can export from Premiere or to render que and the message "analyzing in background" is still in the final render. What the heck this issue has been plaguing me for months now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes adobe please sort this. It is frustrating. And while you are at it please could you make this morph work in embedded timelines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come on Adobe - this problem has been around too long now.

I get the feeling it's analysing the whole clip not just duration of the transition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2017 Dec 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem still exists in  Premiere Pro CC 2018 12.0.0.224

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not only does it still exist, but I can't render a Morph Cut out at all without it crashing both Premiere Pro and Media Encoder. Hardly ever need this effect, but when I do it's broken and Adobe doesn't seem to be responsive to fixing it. Lots of other threads have been started with the same issue. Adobe, are you paying attention?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this issue. Worked fine a couple months ago. I get the 'analyzing in background' banner on Media Encoder exports, and I get errored out of Premiere exports. Now I have to go add back in a damned 'um' because a morph cut was my only option in this spot. Ridiculous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Morph Cut is supposed to be great. It simply keeps bugging'. Same issue here. In most cases it stays in Analyzing indefinitely.

Real pain and no answers from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines