Highlighted

Certain clips stuttering in the timeline and when exported.

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

Recently i've been having this issue in premiere where certain clips keep stuttering in the timeline. I thought the problem would be solved when i exported them but those clips still stutter very much. Please see an example here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u0RcYYnAT8YCLWHOJtzs5LT4BAZ3YQ24/view?usp=sharing

Please help ASAP!

TOPICS
Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Certain clips stuttering in the timeline and when exported.

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

Recently i've been having this issue in premiere where certain clips keep stuttering in the timeline. I thought the problem would be solved when i exported them but those clips still stutter very much. Please see an example here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u0RcYYnAT8YCLWHOJtzs5LT4BAZ3YQ24/view?usp=sharing

Please help ASAP!

TOPICS
Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Went to take a look and it asked me to ask for Access.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0
MyerPj LATEST
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Took a look, the footage appears to be a time-lapse and the camera was not real stable. The good news is Warp Stabilizer works well on it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0