Certain imported videos freeze on one frame

Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've only been importing mp4s and some of them will play audio in premiere but freeze on one frame. If I scrub through the video looks normal but once I hit play it doesn't play properly. Everything else works perfectly fine, its just these seemingly random videos.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

If the footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake before bringing into Premiere.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Certain imported videos freeze on one frame

Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've only been importing mp4s and some of them will play audio in premiere but freeze on one frame. If I scrub through the video looks normal but once I hit play it doesn't play properly. Everything else works perfectly fine, its just these seemingly random videos.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Ann Bens | Adobe Community Professional

If the footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake before bringing into Premiere.

TOPICS
Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 29, 2020 0
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgot to say I'm using adobe premiere pro 2020 14.0 on my dell latitude running on windows 10. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2020 0
Looliuus LATEST
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This fixed my problem. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2020 0