• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Default Number of Audio/Video Tracks for new Sequence?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to change default number of Audio/Video Tracks for new Sequence?  When I create a new sequence, I'd like one video track and three audio tracks.

-Thanks

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can make a default sequence in the new sequence menu. In this menu there is no option - new preset, but you have to go to the Sequence Settings tab and create a new preset. And after creating  New Sequence you will always see
your default preset. However, when you create sequences directly from bins, this will not work
And here I recommend another solution.
Create a shortcut:: Delete tracks
and after Premiere has created V123 A123, select  delete empty video  tracks ,  and go ahead...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

afbeelding.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe that explains it, I've always created a new "Sequence from Clip" directly from the bin.  I actually didn't know those other settings (including Save Preset) existed in the "New Sequence" window.  But yeah, changing the settings doesn't seem to alter the behavior when I create a new "Sequence from Clip".

My sources have one video track and one audio track, but creating a new sequence directly from that clip always creates three video and audio tracks.  So I guess I either change my method of creating a new sequence or continue deleteing the unused video/audio tracks.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines