Highlighted

Change defaults in Export Settings

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I usually export to media from PPCC. In the Export Settings I almost always choose "Match Sequence Settings".  Is there a way I can set that as a default and not have to check the box every time?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Change defaults in Export Settings

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I usually export to media from PPCC. In the Export Settings I almost always choose "Match Sequence Settings".  Is there a way I can set that as a default and not have to check the box every time?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 09, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is not.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bummer…. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2017 0
Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi toymanjack,

Feel free to submit a Feature Request for that.

-Kulpreet Singh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 01, 2017 0
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you always change more settings than just that when exporting .... a fewer clicks is to make a custom setting. then 2 cliks is less than the usual 10

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0