• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change project ingest settings once project has been started.

Contributor ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like the title says, I have started my project but now wish to change the set ingest settings, how do I do it?

TOPICS
Editing , How to , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Go to the Media Browser, click the little wrench icon, and go to the Ingest settings tab. Set what you want. Click OK.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the Media Browser, click the little wrench icon, and go to the Ingest settings tab. Set what you want. Click OK.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FWIW: For us Media Browser Challenged you can open the project settings from the FILE menu and go to the Ingest settings tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I don't usually keep the media browser up. I don't find it very useful compared to other ways of importing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Likewise! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What do you do if the ingest tab is grayed out? Grey out with ingest unchecked.  Under summery it says "Ingest disabled".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the time you set Favorites into the MediaBrowser so you don't have to click through your discs (and I've got what, 9 discs on my machine?) to get to the folders you'll have stuff in ... and set up the tabs for using the MediaBrowser ... it's at least as fast as having icons on your desktop to go to drive/folder combinations.

I find Explorer to be very slow comparatively.

So sometime I right-click in Project panel to import, mostly use the Media Browser. Didn't used to. Had to work a bit to get it seup to work for me though.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines