Change Time Lapse frame Rate (and duration) PP2021

Contributor ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1- I created a timelapse which appears to be 30fps. I would like to change the frame rate to 24fps -increasing the clip duration.

Some advise to click the file in the bin Modify>Interpret Footage -which of course is greyed out (clip is selected in timeline) There are online suggestions to make this option available, but they don't work in my project.

2- I select Premiere Pro Help in the pulldown, which redirects to to Premier Pro Learn & Support. But when I enter Interpret Footage it searches all Adobe apps, even though this is supposed to be restricted to Premiere Pro. Why is there not a simple searchable user guide as in other apps?

3- I tried Sequence Settings & changed the spec to 24fps, but that only changed the frame rate NOT the clip duration.

4- I would simply like to have the TL play slightly longer at 24fps. Can't understand why this is so complex.

5- I searched for a searchable Premier Pro User Guide PDF. I found an Adobe Premiere Pro Online Guide, but when I searched Interpret Footage, I was directed to a Photoshop instruction. Is it really so difficult to find a searchable Premiere Pro User guide?

Thanks

TOPICS
Editing, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?