Changing a Master Style (Essential Graphics)

Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I've linked different texts to a certain master style in Essential Graphics, how do I change the master style to change all these linked texts to a different font?

Thank you!

Thank you Kevin for the reply! I actually found the answer.

If we change certain attributes, all we have to do is press the up-arrow button right next to the master style!

Thank you!

-Brian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Changing a Master Style (Essential Graphics)

Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I've linked different texts to a certain master style in Essential Graphics, how do I change the master style to change all these linked texts to a different font?

Thank you!

If we change certain attributes, all we have to do is press the up-arrow button right next to the master style!

Thank you!

-Brian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 13, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

br,

Have you tried creating a new Master Style with all the same attributes except font, and then applying that? I think that would do it. For future applications of this item, you could create a Master Graphic.

More info and tips in the following doc might hold another way to do this, but I don't think there is one: Create titles and motion graphics with the Graphics workspace in Premiere Pro.

Thanks,

Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2018 1
Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

-Brian

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad that works for you, Brian!

Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2018 0
Antivfx LATEST
Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The push and Pull option is the answer for your question.  This guy explains cleary how we can use master style in a practical editing situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CIBrerm4p0

Create Master Text Styles in Premiere Pro's Essential Graphics Panel!❤ ❤ Join the AntiVFX Community on Facebook to ask question and get answers related to ad...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2021 0