Highlighted

changing HDV 1440 by 1080i to 1920 by 1080p for upload to you tube and web site

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have old HDV 1440 by 1080i (1.33) footage that I used in premiere pro project that I need to upload to a web site and you tube. All the instructions on you tube state that I have to start over and deinterlace the footage, redo the project and then I can export and use the h.264 settings and it will turn it to 1080p progressive. Is this corrrect and is there and easier way that will preserve the quality. Do I really need to deinterlace in this day and age. 

TOPICS
Editing, Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

changing HDV 1440 by 1080i to 1920 by 1080p for upload to you tube and web site

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have old HDV 1440 by 1080i (1.33) footage that I used in premiere pro project that I need to upload to a web site and you tube. All the instructions on you tube state that I have to start over and deinterlace the footage, redo the project and then I can export and use the h.264 settings and it will turn it to 1080p progressive. Is this corrrect and is there and easier way that will preserve the quality. Do I really need to deinterlace in this day and age. 

TOPICS
Editing, Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drop them into a 1920 X 1080 60P sequence. Then export to H.264 at 1920 X 1080 60P and see if you like the image quality.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 22, 2020 0