Highlighted

Changing the production file path (complete folder)

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey girls & guys,

I couldn't find any information about my request. I have to move the folder where ALL PP Production files and all files of the included projects are located. My plan was to copy the folder and change the file path of the production. This should do the trick, if the folder names are the same, right? But I can't find this option. I went through "Production Settings" and found the drive settings. But you can only choose between "as production" & "custom". 

Thank you for your help!

All the best,

Michael

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Changing the production file path (complete folder)

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey girls & guys,

I couldn't find any information about my request. I have to move the folder where ALL PP Production files and all files of the included projects are located. My plan was to copy the folder and change the file path of the production. This should do the trick, if the folder names are the same, right? But I can't find this option. I went through "Production Settings" and found the drive settings. But you can only choose between "as production" & "custom". 

Thank you for your help!

All the best,

Michael

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

added fnformation - the current path is: /Users/NAME/OneDrive/In-Victus/Videos & Skripte/Videos and it should be changed to /Users/NAME/OneDrive/Videos & Skripte/Videos

Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0