Character Animator Project in low resolution when imported to Premiere

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any tips for importing a character animator project into premiere that has a higher resolution. I have a black screen in as a background, which in CH ANIM looks clear and smooth. When I import the project into Premiere, it's grainy and/or patchy and not the smooth, clear black background that I need. My character is in lower resolution as well. It's particularly noticeable when I export the mp4.

Thanks

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Character Animator Project in low resolution when imported to Premiere

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any tips for importing a character animator project into premiere that has a higher resolution. I have a black screen in as a background, which in CH ANIM looks clear and smooth. When I import the project into Premiere, it's grainy and/or patchy and not the smooth, clear black background that I need. My character is in lower resolution as well. It's particularly noticeable when I export the mp4.

Thanks

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-character-animator/user-guide.html/adobe-character-animator/using/expo... 

Have you tried Dynamic link? What settings did you use to export your animation? Are you viewing at full quality in Premiere? There are several steps along the way that could be causing your issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2020 0