Highlighted

Chinese subtiles in Adobe premiere

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is someone can help me to have my subtitles in Chinese? I insert them but they didn't appear on the video screen. As a font problem ? But how can I solve that ?Capture d’écran 2020-06-24 à 10.40.19.png

Topics

Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Chinese subtiles in Adobe premiere

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is someone can help me to have my subtitles in Chinese? I insert them but they didn't appear on the video screen. As a font problem ? But how can I solve that ?Capture d’écran 2020-06-24 à 10.40.19.png

Topics

Export, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you need closed captions? If not, try with Open Captions to see what you get.

Closed captions have very limiited font support, since the user must be able to make their own selections.

Stan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You use CEA-608 Closed Captions – this format doesn't support Chinese at all.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines