Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Choopy video

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Am using Canon vixia HF G20  camcorder with a Video format of ADVCH files
  2. When edited and exported in Adobe Premiere pro cc 2017 the output video play choppy
  3. Can anyone please help me out.
TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post screenshot export settings with left tab to output with image.

Audio and Video glitches | AVCHD footage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It seems that there is a mis-match somewhere.

In short, make sure that your source footage properties matches the properties of the timeline and make sure that the export settings match those properties as well. For example, if you have 1080p25 footage, edit in a 1080p25 timeline and export as 1080p25. If you deviate from that all sorts of issues start to creep up, stuttery playback of the exported video is one of them.

Those problems can happen in other situations as well, so post screen dumps of the Sequence Settings and the Export Settings dialog with the Summary as per the attached image below. And last, what are the properties of the footage, 720p25, 720p50, 1080i 25fps, 1080i 29,97 fps or what? To attach images, use the button in the screen dump below.

Averdahl_1-1594043863742.png

Averdahl_0-1594043675433.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines