Highlighted

Choosing effects tab makes my sequence disappear.

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to apply some effects to my sequence but it disappears when I open the effects tab.  What am I doing wrong? I have the sequence in the editing tab. 

Lynn5E0A_0-1601490750213.png

Lynn5E0A_1-1601490800828.png

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Choosing effects tab makes my sequence disappear.

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to apply some effects to my sequence but it disappears when I open the effects tab.  What am I doing wrong? I have the sequence in the editing tab. 

Lynn5E0A_0-1601490750213.png

Lynn5E0A_1-1601490800828.png

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start with resetting workspaces.

If that does not work: FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
MyerPj LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It helps when you use the terminology Adobe uses. You appear to be selecting a different workspace and not just selecting a 'tab' of a window/effects control. 

Right-click the effects Workspace up on top where you select it and choose "Reset to Saved Layout",  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 1