• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Choppy audio premiere pro

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have this problem the preview of my premiere pro sounds so much choppy  i dont know why the only thing i notice is that the problem started after the newest update. can you help me

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

updates often make greater demands on your hardware.  does your system meet the minimum specs

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html.  

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card

And you might try changing the audio input to none in preferences:  audio hardware.  

And what are your source properties and sequence settings.  Although Premiere can usually play anthing you throw at it, there can sometimes be problems when your source audio sampling rate doesn't match your sequence sampling rate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

and you can always revert to the previous version of premiere that didn't have this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines