• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Choppy performance in source when rewinding and fast-forwarding

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, I've been having some rather frustrating issues with scrubbing though my clips on Premiere, primarily trying to rewind and fast forward through clips in my source window. I wanted to see if it was possibly an issue with my build or if there were any other suggestions that could help Premier run a bit smoother.

CPU: i7-8700

RAM: 24 gb

GPU: GTX 1060

I'm using Windows 10, running Premier 2020.

TOPICS
Editing , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI spvillalta,

Sorry. What type of footage? How large is the frame size? Is the footage residing on a high speed media drive (you didn't mention your media drive)?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm editing .mp4 in 1080p. The footage in on an HDD and Premier is installed on an SSD. Is it possible that the data is just transferring to slowly from drive to drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines