Highlighted

Choppy / Stuttering audio in Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 after connecting via Remote Desktop

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 on Windows Server 2019 via Remote Desktop.

I have the 2 problems for playing the audio in my project on Adobe Premiere.

• 1st problem: I can clearly hear the audio when directly using Adobe Premiere Pro without Remote Desktop. But when using Adobe Premiere via Remote Desktop, the audio is a little choppy or stuttering.
  • 2nd problem: While working on my project, when I exit the Remote Desktop application (mstsc.exe) without closing Adobe Premiere Pro and reconnect via mstsc.exe and play the audio, I can't hear any sound or the audio is highly choppy or stuttering.

Also, I can see the same problems when using Adobe Premiere Pro 2019 via Remote Desktop.

Are these problems related to the Windows operating system or to Adobe Premiere?

Any suggestions?

Topics

Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Choppy / Stuttering audio in Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 after connecting via Remote Desktop

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 on Windows Server 2019 via Remote Desktop.

I have the 2 problems for playing the audio in my project on Adobe Premiere.

• 1st problem: I can clearly hear the audio when directly using Adobe Premiere Pro without Remote Desktop. But when using Adobe Premiere via Remote Desktop, the audio is a little choppy or stuttering.
  • 2nd problem: While working on my project, when I exit the Remote Desktop application (mstsc.exe) without closing Adobe Premiere Pro and reconnect via mstsc.exe and play the audio, I can't hear any sound or the audio is highly choppy or stuttering.

Also, I can see the same problems when using Adobe Premiere Pro 2019 via Remote Desktop.

Are these problems related to the Windows operating system or to Adobe Premiere?

Any suggestions?

Topics

Audio

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?