• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cineform Codec missing 0xc00d5212 windows 10

Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive just created a proxy file for my project using QuickTime GoPro Cineform  Codec. When i try play the video i get an error "0xc00d5212", and only audio plays. Proxy file does play in Premiere Pro but also jerky playback (same with VLC).

I have Googled the error bit cant find a solution.

Video card is a GTX 1080 ti (driver 461.40)

missing codec.png

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I chose the GoPro Cineform Codec because i was following a tutorial, but he must be a Mac user. I believe he said its a good choice because adobe media encoder converts it very fast.

Im open to suggestions for a better codec for proxy file more suited for windows 10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can playback Gopro cineform files using the Gopro VR player.

I use to be able to play them with quicktime 7, but for some unknown reason can't anymore, there is also a VLC plugin for the codec, but the page is missing. :'(

it's getting harder and harder to find playback support for this amazing codec 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cineform plays fine in both VLC and PotPlayer on my Win10 PC. Differences between computers can be amazing.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines