• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

clean up database maybe ?

Advisor ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's kinda sick that people are responding to stuff posted in 200 BC ... when so many things have changed since then. Isn't it getting a bit combersome to keep stuffing more stuff into an old paper bag ??

How about we clean up the forum database at some point if anyone is capable ??

Like, delete everything posted before 2018 ???

It's getting really messy IMO.

And is there any way to prompt all the contributers to actually talk about editing ( and shooting ) instead of simple stupid stuff about why things don't work in the UI and specific platforms etc. ??? Like maybe adobe gets help files attached to new versions of programs ???

Seems like everyone is turning into morons to me re: program support and info on how to use the program and what platforms will actually really work, etc.

I say this with much love but extreme dissappointment ... hate to see something with so much potential to become a laughing stock.

TOPICS
How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not sure if the moron level here has changed at all (for better or worse).    I just scan the posts (when i have the stamina) and read the things that I think I can help with or that will be useful for me.  I admit, I occasionally get sucked down the rabbit hole and realize I'm looking at stuff from a few years back, but doesn't seem that big a deal to me.   bwdik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SOME old messages contain information that is still useful, and Adobe employees (the only ones with the ability to delete a message) do not have time to go back and separate out those messages that have no information worth saving

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines