Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

click and drag problem

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I've got problem. I probable clicked something and now clicking and draging in Premiere Pro doesnt work. For example when I want to change position or scale of object i cant jus simply click and drag its value to change it, because nothing happens. Only possible way now is to inserp values as numbers by keyboard.

Does anyone know what have i made and how to turn it back?

Thanks for help, Jackob.

Edit: I cant even scroll timeline by dragging 😞 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jakub,

How are you today? Well, I hope.

This sounds a little frustrating. I would suspect you may not be meeting system requirements as I've seen this myself in my own underpowered computers. Can you give us full specs of your computer system, media drives, and media type (codec, wrapper, the camera that shot the file, etc.). That would help tremendously!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Fully spect out Macbook pro 16, laatest updates to Mac os and Premiere pro, ProRes fotage form Blackmagic ursa mini. I was working today and had no problems. i probable have clicked something. Reinstaling Premiere Pro and deleting preferences didnt help.

Thanks,

Jackob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a solution? 4 years later and i just had the same issue happen to me and its driving me nuts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If Windows, make sure the Num Lock is on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines