• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Client's Premiere file's effects are not showing up

Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a text animation project for a client. She sent me photos she wanted to be displayed next to each message. I took the photos, scaled them, and applied a circle effect. I saved the file and sent it to her. On her end, the Premiere project shows the image files with improper sizing and no circle effect applied. What's going on?

Edited to add:

To clarify, there are no source files being used beside the photos she sent me (so we are both using the same source files). I am building text message animations using the Essential Graphics panel. My client has had no problem viewing the project until now when she had me add photos. The photos are additional layers (not attached to the graphics). All I've done to the photos is adjust scale and apply the circle effect, but the photos coming through on her end are not scaled properly and don't seem to have the circle effect applied. I am not using any plug-ins. 

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and your sequence settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually, you don't send out a PPro project file to your clients, unless they have PPro as well and all of the source footage. PPro's typical output is a rendered video file. How is your client using this project file, if they hired you as an editor? Don't they want a video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good question(s). She is an editor as well, but doesn't have the time to do all of the editing, nor the expertise to edit the types of effects she is looking for. She is wanting me to build texting sequences with animated text messages/bubbles. There is no source footage beside the few photos she sent me (so we both have the source files); the rest of it was built in Premiere using shapes and the Essential Graphics panel. I assumed she is using the latest version of Premiere, as we have not had any problem until now when adding the photos. 

All the elements in the text bubble/Essential Graphics are coming through. It's the photos that are not coming through properly. All I have applied on my end are adjustments to scale and the circle effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use a plugin that the client doesn't have?

Is the client's version number of Premiere Pro and operating system the same as yours?

Was the animation done in After Effects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No plugins and the animation is done in Premiere. I assumed she is using the latest version of Premeire, as we have not had any problem until now, but I just messaged her to make sure.

I am building texting sequences with animated messages/bubbles, mostly using the Essential Graphics panel. She has not and is not having any issue with those elements. It's just recently when she had me add photos. We are using the same source files, in which I applied adjustments to scale and added a circle effect. On her end, the photo is not scaled properly and the circle effect is not applied. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines