Highlighted

clip showing when I play a timeline or scrub but disappears when it's still

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a project that incorporates two source clips to create a side by side scene but when I pull one clip into the timeline, it will be there when I play the timeline or scrub backwards or forwards but when it's stationary the clip disappears.  I didn't think too much of it because it was there when I played it normally but after I was done with edits and exported the file to a mp4 the said clip didn't show when played...I really don't want to have to go back and re-edit the whole sequence.  What is going on? Is there a way to fix this?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

clip showing when I play a timeline or scrub but disappears when it's still

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a project that incorporates two source clips to create a side by side scene but when I pull one clip into the timeline, it will be there when I play the timeline or scrub backwards or forwards but when it's stationary the clip disappears.  I didn't think too much of it because it was there when I played it normally but after I was done with edits and exported the file to a mp4 the said clip didn't show when played...I really don't want to have to go back and re-edit the whole sequence.  What is going on? Is there a way to fix this?

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, the audio of the clips plays fine, it's just the video that goes black and only with this one clip.  None of the others are doing it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it just this clip try Render and Replace.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0