Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clip Speed, Ramping & Scrubbing issues after 14.0.3 update

Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2020 Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue 1 - Speed Ramping Not Working on Some Clips:

Some clips won't speed ramp correctly (no other effects used on clips). I click to add a keyframe as usual and then drag the line to the right of the keyframe up to speed up that potion of the clip and then the whole clip speeds up and shortens and then the keyframe disapears. Only on certain clips is this an issue, but it means I can't speed ramp certain clips which is making editing impossible.

Issue 2 - Scrubbing Issues on Sped up Clips:

Some sped up clips (non-speed ramped) display the wrong frames of the clip in the program monitor whilst scrubbing. I have also found this issue when other effects have been added (such as warp stabiliser).

Issue 3 - Speed Ramped Clips Playback in Program Monitor:

Clips that have managed to be speed ramed show the wrong portion of the clip when played back in the program monitor view. It's almost like the inverse of Issue 2. When you clip through the clip without playing it back you see how it should behave, but then the frames are incorrect when it's played back.

These issues are super frustrating and are making it impossible to work with even the simplest of videos.

Guys please chime in on this if you're having similar issues and hopefully we can get this fixed ASAP 🙂

Cheers,

Darren 

Issue 3: 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem, just built a whole new PC thinking that maybe my rig got old, but realized that it is a bug, so frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Issue #2 is my constant companion, regardless of codec (XAVC, MJPEG, H264, HEVC, Cineform, DNxHR), resolution and frame rate (4D 24fps, UHD 59.94p, 1080p120). I also just upgraded my workstation, without any kind of effect. This is a showstopper.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines