Highlighted

Clip Transition Audio Lowers Briefly When Uploaded to YouTube

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When listening and watching the video I've edited in Premiere, the audio is completely fine when transitioning between clips. However, when I upload the video to our YouTube channel, the volume and clarity of the audio briefly decreases when transitioning between clips (we do talking head videos). It's almost as though it sounds like we're speaking under water for a brief moment (about 1 second).

Is there something I'm doing (or not doing) in Premiere that's causing this? Or is this an issue with YouTube? I've never had this issue before when editing and uploading to YouTube.

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Clip Transition Audio Lowers Briefly When Uploaded to YouTube

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When listening and watching the video I've edited in Premiere, the audio is completely fine when transitioning between clips. However, when I upload the video to our YouTube channel, the volume and clarity of the audio briefly decreases when transitioning between clips (we do talking head videos). It's almost as though it sounds like we're speaking under water for a brief moment (about 1 second).

Is there something I'm doing (or not doing) in Premiere that's causing this? Or is this an issue with YouTube? I've never had this issue before when editing and uploading to YouTube.

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Export, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does the file you exported from Premiere Pro sound, iow the file you uploaded. I guess that it sounds bad there as well.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 0
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look for an audio transition in your timeline at that point. If there is one you might need to adjust or delete it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 0
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you added any noise reduction effects to the clips?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 0