Highlighted

Clip Translation issue between computers

Explorer ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edit on two different windows based computers in my office. Both are on the same version of Premiere Pro.

When I edit clips in a sequence, save the project file and move it to my other computer

(Same version of software),

and open to edit it there, all the clips and cuts in the squence "move" or shift and are not staying at the moments in the clip I originally edited.

(Example: I cut a 1 minute clip down to 15 seconds of the middle, that clip is now displaying say, 15 seconds somewhere in that file that I did not cut on the other computer)

Any ideas why the edits are not translating properly after moving the save file to another computer?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Clip Translation issue between computers

Explorer ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edit on two different windows based computers in my office. Both are on the same version of Premiere Pro.

When I edit clips in a sequence, save the project file and move it to my other computer

(Same version of software),

and open to edit it there, all the clips and cuts in the squence "move" or shift and are not staying at the moments in the clip I originally edited.

(Example: I cut a 1 minute clip down to 15 seconds of the middle, that clip is now displaying say, 15 seconds somewhere in that file that I did not cut on the other computer)

Any ideas why the edits are not translating properly after moving the save file to another computer?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of media, may I ask, Daniel?

Thanks,

Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1080p 23.976 Sequence.

.MP4 Format. 1080p 60fps - C-LOG.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shot on what?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Canon EOS-R - C-log.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2020 0