• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clip which has "warp stabilizer" on it is shown weird when preview it by GPU Acceleration

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded a screenshot of program monitor when i hit play. In final renderi nothing wrong with this clip. Its rendered with warp stabilizer prefectly. The problem is just when preview it in project. If i change preference to "Software only" it is fixed. But i want to work with CUDA acceleration. How i can fix that problem? Thanks. 

PS: By the way i tried to reset preferences and plugin cache. It didnt work for me.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The game-ready drivers are causing havoc all over the app right now. If that is a 1000-series or higher Nvidia card, make sure you are running on either the most recent or one back of the Studio drivers.

If you game, you can still game just fine with the Studio drivers.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for answer. Actually i use Studio Drivers but it can be a driver problem. I reinstalled drivers but it didnt work. I realized that if i "nest" the clip first and use warp stabilizer in that nested clip, it previews well. Very annoying work-around but at least i can watch the video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines