Highlighted

Clip won't update in real-time when I am color correcting it in Lumetri Color

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I try color correcting my clip but when I make changes to exposure, saturation, temperature etc by sliding the scale, my clip doesn't display the changes being made in real-time. I basically have to wait maybe 15 seconds until I see any changes on my clip and have to guess what to change the slides to. 

Below are my specs:

MBP 2017 

2.3 GHz i5

16GB RAM

Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB

Thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Clip won't update in real-time when I am color correcting it in Lumetri Color

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I try color correcting my clip but when I make changes to exposure, saturation, temperature etc by sliding the scale, my clip doesn't display the changes being made in real-time. I basically have to wait maybe 15 seconds until I see any changes on my clip and have to guess what to change the slides to. 

Below are my specs:

MBP 2017 

2.3 GHz i5

16GB RAM

Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB

Thanks!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, and how full)?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm only using my laptop hard drive and it's half full. It's primarily filled with documents, that's it. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recent versions of Premiere Pro require 2 GB of VRAM  on the graphics card, with 4 GB preferred:

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html 

What are the properties of the source files you are working with? Have you tired working in Proxy mode?

MtD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 1