• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

clips in the timeline when moved will not update location in realtime

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, while I'm working on projects using the new update of premiere pro at first everything works fine at first but then after some time when I want to move some clips or audio around usually what happens is that it would show you where you are moving your clips so that you wouldn't misplace it however it stopped doing it completely out of nowhere, some of my projects have that and others don't. I will attach a video in where in the same project one audio clip when moving around in the timeline does what it's supposed to do and another clip for some reason doesn't work correctly.

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that it's not only with audio but with video also 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have nested audio?  The bug affects the video, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this project I have some audios and videos that are nested but not all of them, but all of the videos and audios are being affected by the bug, even if they arent nested

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This bug is being fixed right now, Felipe. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Developers, I agree with the users and this is not an audio file error. I have been having this problem for the last three of your updates. I have a problem with the NEST video. The area of dragging the clip on the timeline disappears when you attach a clip (ONE) and the entire project begins to lag. As soon as you extract the video from NEST, everything works fine. Believe me, I have been suffering with this for 3 updates. Another feature with the use of NEST, the icons in the program (even the effects control parameters, even the graphical panel) stop responding to mouse clicks for a long time. I can't wait for this to be over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines