Highlighted

clips offline

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inexplicably all my clips from a project went offline.  I haven't moved or renamed any of them. Also, the locator window is no longer opening, so I can't track where it is trying to find the clips.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

clips offline

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inexplicably all my clips from a project went offline.  I haven't moved or renamed any of them. Also, the locator window is no longer opening, so I can't track where it is trying to find the clips.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can right click on clips in the project panel and choose 'Link Media' which will open the dialogue and allow you to relink your clips.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your clips are on an external drive, have you assigned the drive a fixed drive letter in Disk Management?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2020 0