• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clips only recognized as audio when transferring from preview to editing tap

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone! I am using Adobe premiere pro 2021. I want to edit some fragments of zoom recordings plus other videos in mp4 format into one. However, while the first (zoom) clip i place from the preview tap to the program works perfectly, for any other clip I want to add next to it to start editing it only gets the audio. In the preview tap on the left in the program it works perfectly and I can see the video but when I pull into the timeline it'll only let me use the audio. Help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

That's due to not yet understanding the Source/Track target blocks on the left side of the Timeline panel header control blocks. When blue, they allow media to be added to those specific tracks. When background color, they don't.

You have a Source target set for audio, but no video tracks.

Neil

Source Patching.PNG

 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's due to not yet understanding the Source/Track target blocks on the left side of the Timeline panel header control blocks. When blue, they allow media to be added to those specific tracks. When background color, they don't.

You have a Source target set for audio, but no video tracks.

Neil

Source Patching.PNG

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines