Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clips overlapping onto the next and unable to move frame by frame on timeline

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2019 Mar 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been using Premiere Pro CS6 for a while now and have only recently started using CC.

I decided to upgrade thinking I would get a much better up-to-date product but it I seem to be having issues non-stop with it.

First it was that the aspect ratio was constantly changing between clips on my timeline when I applied any affects or adjustments to them, now it's that the clips seem to be overlapping on to the next clip if I make any adjustments, so the beginning of the next clip will have a frame from the last clip on the front of it so it looks like a jump cut every time the shot changes. Additionally, now I can't seem to move forward frame by frame on the timeline using the arrow keys.

Has anyone else experienced any of these issues? I don't know if it's just that I've become unfamiliar with the software as I've not updated in a while or not.

I'm using version 13.0 on Windows 10.

Thanks,

Amy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @amyc62303051 

I too am having this issue, did you figure out what the cause was or how to fix it? I'm going out of my mind trying to work it out. 

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines