• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Closed Captioning SRT file won't show changes to font or text background

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exported an SRT file in Premiere but when it plays back in my video, it doesn't include the background color behind the text, and it doesn't include the boarder around text.  I have ensured that any changes I've made to Import or Export settings are checked so they override the default settings. I have tried different formats of output.  Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

Thank you

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Premiere Pro, Jay?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m using Version 15.0.0

Thanks for responding.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please consider the environment before printing this email or its attachments

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: This message is only intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain

information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the

intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are

hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you

have received this communication in error, please notify us by telephone (604-888-2079) or electronically by return

message, and delete or destroy all copies of this communication. Thank you. (OFG_File#163)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Look at the srt file in a text editor. Generally, even when PR (in the old version) exported style in an srt, it did not carry such information.

I have not looked at this in the new caption workflow.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines