Closed Captions do not show at all

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have looked all throughout the internet and have found no answer to my problem. The closed captions are enabled and the settings are matched with the ones I made.

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Closed Captions do not show at all

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have looked all throughout the internet and have found no answer to my problem. The closed captions are enabled and the settings are matched with the ones I made.

TOPICS
Editing, Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Closed Caption streams were never intended for portrait shaped videos. And you have no control over the pixel size of the captions. Change the stream to Open Captions (keep a backup of the project; you can't change them back) and size to your sequence size.

In the Project Panel, right click the caption stream, then Modify -> Captions, change the "Standard" to Open Captions, Timebase and pixel size to your sequence.

Stan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 25, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 25, 2020 0