Closed Captions fading

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating closed captions for a feature and I'm about 2/3 done. 
   Suddenly they barely appear there while everything else works. I can see the words faintly.

Yes, the display is enabled. I've tried powering off and on again. 
   This is a mid-2012 MacBook with 8GB, perhaps it's overwhelmed? 

And, as long as everything else works, am I theoretically "Ok" to produce these anyway? Just want to produce an SCC file that works.

Or will they ultimately show up looking like this?

thanks in advance for any help!

Peter

TOPICS
Effects and Titles, Error or problem, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just realized that it may have something to do with choose color and background color, something got changed.

The weird thing is, it's taking forever to even play with it and fix it. It's not ordinarily this slow to respond.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once it "catches up," post a screenshot of your settings. Yes, setting the font and background color can help.

You can select all the captions to change the settings: in the Caption Panel, shift click (or right click/select all).

Stan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines