Highlighted

Closed Captions MPEG2 embedded

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone give me a good workflow for embeding closed captions into an MPEG2 file.

TOPICS
Anywhere

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Closed Captions MPEG2 embedded

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone give me a good workflow for embeding closed captions into an MPEG2 file.

TOPICS
Anywhere

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Youtube link appears to include a number of videos that are not relevant.

Premiere Pro will not embed captions into an MPEG2 video. If you want this option, upvote that feature request here:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/suggestions/36073756-please-add-caption...

For now you need to look for a third party option.

Stan

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 08, 2020 0
onholee LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't do it within adobe but if you are using a Mac, then try compressor. It's not free but it's the only thing I know that will give you program and transport stream options for broadcast.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 09, 2020 0